What happens when you gather over 11,500 attendees, 450 speakers and 300 media representatives under the same roof?
The answer is Money 20/20 USA – the largest global event enabling payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce.
Money20/20 describes itself as the space where “technology meets money, money meets people, people meet ideas and ideas become reality”. The event sessions will be covering no less than 18 topics, at the intersection of fintech, mobile, retail, marketing services, cybersecurity, digital identity and technology.
Throughout the discussions, we will get inspired by key thought leaders and industry experts and find the answers to constantly debated questions.
- What is the next big thing in fintech?
- How will the shopping experience look like in the years to come?
- Will payments be something that happens seamlessly in the “background” of our everyday lives?
- Will we be still using cash? Where does blockchain fit in?
- Is data the new form of currency and/ or are we pricing our data properly, according to its real value?
- Is privacy a cultural thing?
- Is AI fundamentally transforming the way organizations get insights and value from data?
We will also get the chance to see the Grammy-nominated artist, producer and entrepreneur Akon on stage, discussing blockchain, celebrity and the social impact. Sir Richard Branson, the founder of Virgin Group, will be sharing expert insights into topics ranging from new technology, to entrepreneurism and the future of money. David Birch, Director of Innovation at Consult Hyperion, will moderate a session on digital identity around the world, exploring a series of global case studies, with different approaches to digital identity. Also, we will not miss Amazon‘s Patrick Gauthier on stage, discussing how voice commerce is set to redefine the ideal customer experience.
More information about the speakers list and the topics addressed can be found here.
Last but not least, G2A PAY will participate both as a 1-star sponsor and exhibitor. It is a great opportunity to learn about innovative new financial products and services, connect with customers and partners, meet new ones, but also (re)connect with industry leaders.
Save the date: October 21 – 24 and come to visit us at our booth no. 583. We are joining the money revolution. Are you?